Why Clients Come To Us
Clients come to Lamplighter for all sorts of reasons. Perhaps some of these sound familiar to you?
- You know there are problems with your business, but are just too busy to sort them out.
- Things could be managed better and improvements made to stop money being wasted but you need the stimulus to tackle them.
- You’re working solo with no-one to confide in and could do with an expert opinion to act as a sounding-board.
- You could do with effective and meaningful feedback on your business performance so far and guidance on getting to the next stage.
- It’s difficult to see the wood for the trees. You need clear direction on how to take the business forward and improve turnover.
Some of our clients are in start-up phase and we have helped them to identify where or how they should go about developing their business. Other clients have been in business for some time and have many problems to solve. Few have given sufficient consideration to self-development over the years. Now may be the time to do things differently.
Where our name comes from…
Our name is founded on the role of a town lamplighter. A job performed in the early 19th century, a Lamplighter was employed to light the street gaslights by hand. Lights were lit each evening by means of a wick on a long pole. At dawn, the Lamplighters would return to put them out. Some Lamplighters served a role akin to a town watchman.